Engagement rings are a symbol of love and commitment. Also, it binds the two-heart soulmates into one which we called them as a married couple or life partner.
It is believed that engagement rings conform to tradition and widely amidst to tie-two hearts together into the relationship.
Although sometimes it is used to express the feelings just because everyone does and signifies the hope of love. Most modern couples give it or at the time of proposal, they use rings to solidify their love.
Yeah! Rings are all about love, expressing feelings, emotions, and binding two soulmates.
But, how much does an engagement ring cost?
The engagement ring cost concern began before the marriage or perhaps at the time of the event finally happened.
But when it comes, most people confuse how much to spend on engagement rings.
Whether you like it or not, but, ‘Less Than You Think’
Some marriage couple experts say that two or three months’ salary on a ring is sufficient. And that includes diamonds, gold, and other precious gemstones too!
But in our view, an engagement ring is neither a necessity nor an investment.
How Much Should You Spend On An Engagement Ring?
When buying an engagement ring, only spend as much as you can afford.
It’s silly and even financially reckless to spend preposterously – if you can afford it – it’s okay, leave it, figure out your spending capacity and then know your budget.
The popular rule that suggests you should spend two months’ salary on your ring. However, this may disturb your on-going money management flows, but, in case you do save for this time – may you get relieved.
Buying an engagement ring through online retailers or fabricating one with your choice may affect how much to spend on an engagement ring in 2021?
Well, in our advice, a great place to see which rings will fit your budget is to explore the horizon of online retailers offerings such as Avarta Jewellery.
If considering buying engagement rings online you may finally begin to compare and if digging deeper you actually acknowledge the difference between size, features, quality, and customer satisfaction.
Should You Borrow Money For An Engagement Ring?
Hmmm! If you aren’t rich like others, then, may sure you end up thinking of borrowing or lending money for an engagement ring.
You may think for banks/loan institutions or relatives.
The engagement ring symbolizes bringing two souls and families together, so it’s reasonable to ask your relatives for money.
But, in our view, there is even no space required to lend or borrow money for engagement rings. As there are numerous certified retailers in the market that offer budget-friendly engagement rings that don’t disturb at all.
All you need to do is to invest some extra time to research down the list and explore the products and compare to finalize which meets your expectations.
How Much Should An Engagement Ring Cost?
If you ask this question to know the average estimation, then I would find it hard to answer.
Because engagement rings are made of different gemstone elements such as gold, diamond, and other precious gemstones (are nowadays in trend) apparently the C’s (Cut, Clarity. Color, and Carat) bring the appreciation in cost as well.
Talking about diamond rings would certainly cost you much higher than your expectation. As diamonds are the sole-true natural stone and have precious and toughest archery.
In India, most engagement or wedding events are carried with rings made of gold because of traditional beliefs that gold is a sign of purity and represents god’s gratitude.
However, whatever you think it should cost, and that you can afford!
Explore a magnificent collection of Avarta’s diamond rings and gold rings made with love and precision art bring you the most unique collection ever in a budget range around INR 20,000 to INR 45,0000 for your wedding or engagement occasions.
How Can I Save On An Engagement Ring?
Indeed, an engagement ring is one of the most significant purchases people make in their lives and believing it is true, most families think of effective ways to save for the big day.
Read on to learn how to save up for an engagement ring –
- Do Your Research: Spend time researching before setting a budget for your ring purchase. Visit jewelers and examine different rings yourself.
- Break It Down Month by Month: When you know your general budget for a wedding ring, consider when you’d prefer to propose and decide how long you have until the big day.
- Stick to a Budget: Keep reminding yourself that you’re on a strict budget schedule while you’re saving for engagement rings.
- Skip the Other Big Purchases: In-time you’re saving for an engagement ring, leave other big purchases out until you reach your goal.
- Save Lump Sums: Another approach to rapidly set aside cash is to put aside any single amounts. It’s regularly a lot simpler to save endowments, rewards or different bonuses than removing cash from your check.
- Consider a Financing Plan: Financing programs permit you to rapidly bear the cost of your optimal wedding band without putting something aside for quite a long time or years — you can buy a ring, drop down on one knee, and give your better half the ring they had always wanted
You may also be interested in finding affordable engagement rings. Don’t you
Here are four ways to find a ring that is both beautiful and economical
- Know the 4Cs – Cut, Color, Clarity, and Carat
- Play Around With Settings – It simply means to play around with different styles
- Go for Gold – If you put yourself under strict spending days for buying engagement rings, we recommend our folks to consider gold.
- Shop When Market Fluctuations – Like in these days of months (January and February) recently we have seen huge cuts in the gold prices, which accelerate gold buyers to make immense purchases and render for long-term benefits.
In the end, we just say whatever you decide to spend, do your research: Buying your engagement ring online can save 20% to 25%.